Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Logan's 5 years old? or is he?

I was just reminded of something funny Logan did, so now I have to write about it.
A few weeks ago, I made a cake. (not for any particular reason) So Logan decided that he wanted to celebrate his "pretend birthday." I put candles on the cake and we sang "happy birthday" to him and everything. After that he said "I'm 5 now right?" "I said well........not really, your are still 4 until your real birthday." (in May) He started arguing with me, so I said "okay, you can be whatever you want." If you ask him now, how old he is, he will always say "5", and if you tell him he is really only "4", then he will say "my mom said I can be whatever I want!"
At least he had determination!

2 comments:

$inger!!! said...

ya i should know i said logan was really 4 and he was likE MOM SAID I CAN WHATEVER I WANT!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
LUV, EMERALD

$ummer said...

Hahah. Happy 5th B-day Logan!!!!!!!! =D
$ummer