Monday, January 14, 2008

Jane

My latest obsession is................................................Jane Austen movies and books
In the last 2 months I have watched Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice (the 6 hour version) and most of Persuasion. I can't wait to see the others. I am going to the library this week, so I think I will get one of the books also.

The only problem with this is, now I want to wear a dress?????? How weird is that? I am not normally big on dresses. Maybe its because I am down to one pair of jeans, without holes or paint stains on them. Also with a dress, they are more like one size fits all, jeans are so HARD to find a good fit!

Anyone else having dress issues? Or Jane Austen obsessions?

2 comments:

Haniya said...

Well, I admit to having a Jane Austen obsession, but no on the dresses!

Did you know that PBS is airing Jane Austen movies every Sunday evening for the next month or 2?

Then in May (I am so excited) they're having a brand new "Cranford" which is based on the book written by Wives and Daughters, Elizabeth Gaskell. She also wrote North & South, and Wives & Daughters.

Love, Wardeh

Tiffany said...

Wardeh,
thanks, I knew about the pbs jane austen, that is sort of what got me hooked. I didn't know about the Cranford movies, I will try to catch those.
tiffany