Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our Prophet Has Passed



My heart is broken and rejoicing all at the same time. Broken for me, and all of us, and rejoicing for him. President Gordon B. Hinckley is, and always will be one of the most influential men who has ever lived. His humor, his dedication to the Lord, his un-ending service, his work ethic, his unconditional love, his positive attitude, and the way he naturally made people feel comfortable with him, are just some of the reasons I love him. He will be deeply missed.



I imagine he is rejoicing with his wife Marjorie Pay Hinckley, with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, with our Heavenly Father, with his family members and friends, and with the apostles and prophets past. I love this man with all my heart, and am greatful to have known him.







2 comments:

$ummer said...

Hey. I'll miss The wonderful prophet too. He must be very happy in heaven right now looking down at us. <3
-Love
$ummer

$inger!!! said...

YA I WILL SO SO MISS HIM 2!!!!
LUV, EMERALD