Thursday, January 24, 2008

Logan's back

So................for the last few days Logan has been sick. Fever, a little cough, congestion, you know the drill. Well whenever he gets sick he likes me to sit with him all day and hold him. Its really great for the first day, because my extremely active 4 year old, sits still long enough for me to cuddle with him, I like that. Then after the first day of sitting, watching cartoons and more sitting, I start to go a little crazy. So last night I was praying that he would get better, and thinking "I wish my happy, crazy, NOISY little boy was back, I miss him, it is too quiet in the house." My prayer was answered and my wish came true, Logan yelled at me this morning! I'm not sure I was totally thrilled with that, but it is his way. If he has the least amount of frustration, it comes out in LOUD sounds from his body. He kindof reminds me of my brother Terry. When he was little, we would all be sitting there playing or whatever, and all of a sudden he would just scream, like if he didn't he might explode! It's funny to think of that now. Sorry Terry (and Stef), does Terry still do that?
Anyway, the point is, my little boy is back! I'm happy. His appetite is back as well, thank goodness! He hardly ate anything for 2 days.
I love you Logan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! That was refreshing.- Streetwear Guy

Stef said...

He he he, thank goodness Terry doesn't do that anymore! I think it would scare Makaylee to death!