Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Type-set back again and again and again

As for the book, it is still in progress. I will be getting it back from the publisher once again this week, to re-check the last adjustments that were made. I am hoping this will be the last time. I was going to go and pick it up today, (30 minute drive one way) but it was like a blizzard outside, so I just asked them to mail it to me. I will return it to them on monday, as I have to go and pick up milk, (60 minute drive one way) and the publisher is on the way. This way it saves me one trip.
I haven't seen what they have done with the front cover yet. All I do know, is that, they wanted less of the background from the picture I gave them, which will only take up some of the front cover.

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I'm so so excited for your book, Tiffany! Your recipes that I have tried so far have been amazing! Thank you so much for sharing and creating and for being so awesome!

Tiffany said...

Thank you Ann-Marie, I really appreciate your encouragement.