Saturday, February 28, 2009

Homemade Chocolate Marshmallows!




These turned out so good!! I am going to cut them out and make some sort of Easter treat. Like chocolate covered Easter eggs. Maybe put a little homemade caramel, or nuts on top before covering them with chocolate.
I am not saying this is something you should eat everyday! But it is made with honey, no sugar added, no artificial ANYTHING added!
AND the possibilities are...............ENDLESS!
I will post the recipe in the near future.

1 comment:

Denys said...

Hi, I got your site from Lynz..I absolutely love following your amazing work! I say "work" because to me, cooking is work! :) I experimented with GF-CF for my two sons, one with food sensitivities and the other with an ASD. I learned sooo much about eating and cooking healthy, so I truly, truly appreciate your efforts and would like to try some of your recipes sometime. Thanks again for all your efforts!