Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Architecture of All Abundance Chapter 9

Architecture of All Abundance by Lenedra Carroll

If you haven't already figured this out---I LOVE this book!
An interesting side note-Lenedra Carroll just happens to be Jewel (the singers) mom. You might have also figured out that I LOVE Jewel's music. I loved her music even before I knew about or read Architecture of All Abundance. But now......I love it even more, because I understand the meanings in the lyrics. They hold a lot of power.

I also LOVE the fact that both Lenedra and Jewel are fulfilling their "soul purpose," they are living their lives WITH purpose. That lights my fire!!!

Just think for a moment what this world would be like if EVERYONE lived their lives with purpose--they only did those things that brought true fulfillment. Would our world lack anything? Absolutely NOT! BECAUSE we ALL have been given different gifts and talents by our God and He makes no mistakes!! He has already created ALL that we need--and can create more as needed!

Okay-Chapter 9
The first quote from the book fits exactly with what I was saying above. (And I just opened the book--how cool is that?)

"The universe is constantly saying yes to us. It only says yes. It is our task to discover what within us it is saying yes to."

The concept that Lenedra uses in this chapter to describe how this all works is something similar to throwing a pebble into a pond. Ripples go out--but what we don't see or realize is that underneath those same ripples, are coming back to us. Not only are they coming back--but they exactly match the ripples we sent out.
This not only applies to our actions--but our thoughts! So if you send out fearful thoughts-you will get fear in return; if you send out loving thoughts-you will get love in return; if you send out confusing thoughts-you will get confusing situations in return.
I think the concept is easy to understand--but putting this into practice in our lives--in a POSITIVE way will take some practice; IF you are not already doing this.

"Each person has a measurable frequency, or wave, or prime tone."
"If fear is your primary tone it then reverberates out to your surroundings and the responsive universe says, 'Yes, there is indeed a fearful world, let me bring it unto you.'"
"If desire sets your prime tone then the abundant source says, 'Indeed, you are granted that.'" "And you experience more desire, you always crave, always yearn and want because that is your primary tone. Desire begets desire."

Now--does this mean that we can never fear or have another negative emotion in our lives?
NO- when those situations come up (which they will) where you are having a negativity and you can't take the time at that moment to constructively deal with it. You acknowledge the fealing-ask yourself to contain it (in a box in your mind) and you get back to it later.
When you have time to deal with this emotion--start asking it questions.

Lenedra speaks of a game she started playing when she was young, called "12 What Else."
"In the game, I asked myself to name twelve possibilities other than the one that occurred to me first."

Doing this can give you a different perpespective and you are less likely to just look at the situation from your own needs and fears etc.

We so often CREATE a story around a troubling situation that doesn't even exist.
For instance---when I was waiting for my book to be printed, it was taking an unusually long time. I started to get worried-I started to fear. I then created this story in my mind that "they have stolen my book!, they have already printed it and are selling it around the world without my knowledge!" This was NOT true-- and I later found out that the first printer the publisher sent my book to was trying to pull some funny business. The publisher saw this for what it was-pulled out and went to another printer.

Homework--
1-Notice your thought waves--what are you sending out? A good way to tell this is.......What are you getting back?
2-Pay attention to different situations and see how many times you add in your own "story" and if it is reality or not.
3-Play 12 What Else--this can bring you deep understanding that you have never had before! Allow yourself to step back and look at things from a neutral point of view. Which in turn will bring peace into your life.

And last but not least--KNOW that God loves you-He will help you!
"...Ask and it shall be given you, seek and ye shall find!"

No comments: