Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Asian Salad and Dressing


This is one of the things we had for dinner. It turned out really good and has very simple ingredients. We had Ham Fried Rice with it, only it didn't have ham or rice. Just kidding, it did have rice, but no ham. I had a little bit of natural bacon that I put in just for the flavor. We don't eat pork much. A strange thing happened to me after I became healthy, I started craving green vegetables. Seriously if I don't have green vegetables with my dinner I feel totally ripped off! I was not like that before.
*This is not in my book.
Asian Salad and Dressing

1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp Tamari sauce
¼ tsp fresh ginger, minced
1 small clove garlic, minced
1 tbsp raw honey
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
Sea salt to taste

Mix the vinegar, Tamari sauce and the honey together until the honey dissolves. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour over 4 cups fresh baby spinach, mix and serve.
Copyright © 2007
By Tiffany Perez
Tiffany’s Table L.L.C.
All Rights Reserved.

No comments: