Monday, February 23, 2009

Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner-Supper??

Okay I have a question for you'all!
What would you do if someone told you to eat your largest meal for breakfast or lunch? AND....you couldn't eat meat after 2 or 3 in the afternoon?
How would you plan your meals? What would you have to change? What would you then have for dinner? What would you have for lunch? What would you have for breakfast?

Now remember our ancestors ate this way. They had a large breakfast, pretty large lunch (dinner) and a small supper. I know in other countries this way of eating is still practiced.

Would you even attempt to make the change?
What about your kids who are in school?
What about husbands who are gone at work?

Would crawl in a corner and suck your thumb and cry............
or......
would you think about it.............
or................
would you pretend you never heard such a crazy idea?

There are no wrong answers--just looking for feedback

4 comments:

Melody said...

It depends if you had to eat certain things for your big meal or if you could eat whatever sounded good to you. I guess I would attempt it if it was a healthier change and I was challenged to. hahaha

Stef said...

Hmmm, I would probably pretend like I never heard it, What were we talking about againg? :)

Tiffany said...

No really aging--more like.....????
Let me explain--when you eat meat it takes your body about 10-12 hours to digest that meat. So if you eat a big dinner right before bed--or even a few hours before bed your body is not really resting. It is digesting all night. It's just another way of eating healthier. I am trying it this week--I will let you know what I think.

Anonymous said...

Our dinner is around 4:00 when the kids get off from school that is when they are most hungry,so for dinner at 6 we eat fruits or anything that is ligh not heavy.
by the way this is PATTY:)