Friday, December 21, 2007

Where is my book?

The latest on my book is........... its been sitting in a box on my counter for a whole week and I haven't even touched it. This past week my time and energy has been needed elsewhere. That is okay. I cannot allow myself to be discouraged, or let the book control my life. I will have time to work on it this weekend. This is still the type-set version. So as soon as I get this back to the publisher I shouldn't have to do anything more with it. Then I will look at the different (3 I think) versions of the cover. Then it should go to press. By the time this one gets done, I will be almost ready to do book number 2. I already have a lot of new recipes. Probably about 100.

2 comments:

Stef said...

Awesome! I am anxiously awaiting it!

Tiffany said...

me too
from emerald