Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tanner's new room

Tanner wants me to write about him. So I will.

For part of his Christmas we are re-doing his room. He thinks he has grown out of his "little boy" room, just because he is 13 now. Tanner and Logan and I took off the wallpaper. Then we primed parts of his walls. I then painted the whole room. It took us about 6 hours from start to finish, which really isn't that bad, considering all we accomplished. Tanner is going to paint some abstract art on the walls. He is a good artist, so I know it will look great. After Christmas I am going to make him some new curtains also.

I may do Emeralds room later. I would like to do some canvas paintings with her, to hang on her walls.

The only problem with all of this is, it STINKS. The paint smell is still lingering. We have had Tanner's door closed and his window opened to air it out, but it is still too smelly for him to sleep in there.

I enjoy doing projects like this. It is nice to have a change.

3 comments:

Stef said...

You need to post some pictures! Especially after Tanner paints some art on the walls!

Tiffany said...

Stef,
I know, I was thinking about that. I am not very computer "savy" so I will have to have Miguel or Tanner help me.

Tiffany said...

and me emerald!!!!