Friday, December 21, 2007

Architecture Of All Abundance Chapter 1

This book (besides the scriptures) has changed my life more than any other book that I have ever read. I LOVE IT! For a long time now I have been wanting to get together with my family, or a group of friends and read this book together and learn from each other etc. etc. My family has either just been, too busy, or not really interested, so I have decided to share via my blog.
I really would encourage you to buy this book and read along as I make posts about it. I would love to hear your comments as well. (I will try and post about 1 chapter per month)

I would like to start with a quote, that is not from this book, but something I have learned because of this book.
"Happiness is a condition of the Soul" by: Benjamin De Hoyas

This book is by Lenedra J. Carroll and this is her dedication;
"This book---like my life---is dedicated to the understanding of the Divine excellence within each of us that, when lived, uplifts our humanity and moves us beyond our current limitations and difficulties and into the revolution of the Soul and its certain transormation of our individual lives, our planet and our species."

Chapter 1
1--Ask yourself these questions? Who do you think you are? Who is your soul? Who were you in the pre-existance?
2--What values did you learn in childhood? (Focus ONLY on the Positive!) Look deep and find value, you can heal the future and the past.
3--Go outside in nature (your own yard is fine or take a walk) for at least 10-15 minutes EVERYDAY! I know, I know, you are going to say you don't have time. Make the time, this is a great way to connect with the Savior. Look at the nature around you, pray to see something you have never noticed before. Pick up a rock, look at it, study it. Think of the Primary song "I Feel My Saviors Love." "Look deep, deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." Albert Einstein.
4--What does it mean to be a human being in the hightest sense? What is the deepest nature of our being?

I know this is A LOT to think about, that is why I am giving you a month. I would also recommend that you keep a journal during this, and record your discoveries along the way. It is a great way to be able to go back and see the growth you have achieved.

No comments: