Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

I am so greatful for our Savior, Jesus Christ. The perfect unselfishness, the perfect love, the perfect charity, that He is. That is "who he is." His life and His example are awe-inspiring. When your soul becomes love, and charity, and unselfishness, that is when we can make a difference in this life. It is something I am not perfect at, yet I strive for it daily. How can I be all of these things each day? For me I have to make a conscious effort, I have to be thinking about it A LOT. Sometimes I think I use more energy "thinking" than I do in any physical activity. Somedays, I would like to be able to just shut off my brain. I haven't been able to do that, any suggestions? I do absolutely love learning and growing, it is very fulfilling. I just have to remember to stay humble. Sometimes I get a little "attitude" with growth.

Christmas was great. I love watching my family open presents and being excited and happy about what "santa" brought for them. My absolute favorite part about Christmas is just getting to spend so much time together. Hang out and watch movies and play with their toys etc. etc. It's like you can finally relax when it is over and just enjoy everything.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

p.s. i dont belive in santa (just a reminder!) =)


love, emerald

Tiffany said...

Scrooge!

Tiffany said...

mo did u say that or did tanner or maybe dad ha ha ha!!!!!!!!


love emerald

Tiffany said...

i meant mom not mo ha ha ha!!!!
love, emerald