Friday, December 14, 2007

Birthday Prayer

Every year on the kids birthdays, I kneel with them in prayer and thank Heavenly Father for them. Well this year I forgot to do it on Tanner's birthday. So last night I finally remembered. I feel so greatful to be able to do this. It gives me a time to really let my children know how important they are and how much I love them. I will be doing Emerald's prayer next week. I can't wait. She is good at reminding me if I forget again.

This weekend we will finally be putting up our Christmas tree. We have been really busy on the weekends and the kids and Miguel have been sick off and on, so we haven't been able to put it up yet. I think in a way that has been a blessing, because I wonder how the dog is going to react to it, and how much I am going to have to babysit her to keep her away from it. However, I am glad to be putting it up finally.

Lately I feel very blessed to have Miguel, Tanner, Emerald and Logan as my family. They bring me true joy and true happiness. My life is full.

2 comments:

Stef said...

That is a great tradition! I think I may have to steal it! It always amazes me how positive you are, and strive to be!

Tiffany said...

Thanks, Stef. I love doing their birthday prayers. I got the idea from the Ensign (I think) a long time ago.