Friday, December 28, 2007

What did Heavenly Father do for me?

Yesterday we went to the store to get a few things and (maybe) exchange some shoes "if" the line wasn't too long. When we walked into Walmart we had to stop at the door while they checked all of our stuff. Then we turned the corner to see if the customer service line was big. It was HUGE, there were probably 20 or so people waiting. So I said forget it, I will just exchange the shoes later.

Blessing #1- we needed to find a curtain rod for Tanners room. At Walmart they had one that he liked, but it wasn't big enough. It also cost about $35 so I was hoping for something less expensive. We got our other things and left Walmart. Tanner and I went over to Lowe's afterwards and found the perfect curtain rod for $5, on clearance!!!! It was regurlarly $38.

Blessing#2- I went over to Walmart last night around 6:00pm to exchange shoes, and now sheets (the ones I bought for Emerald felt like plastic, yuck!) I walked in and went straight to the customer service counter. NOT ONE PERSON WAS IN LINE! How great is that! I was able to return the things I had and buy new sheets and get back home in less than 30 minutes.

I really love looking for these small but large blessings each day. It helps me stay focused on who is blessing me.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

hi i am bored
emerald