Friday, November 30, 2007

Type-set and more blessings

The type-set process is almost done on my book. The cd I gave them was missing two pictures, so I had to make a new one. We had a little bit of difficulty getting them on the disk (the name of the recipe was too long) and the computer didn't like that, so it wouldn't accept it. But with the help of Moto Photo they figured it out and we got another disk. I dropped it off today and I think they will probably be done with it Monday or Tuesday. Then I just have to approve or disapprove it and the printing process will begin. YES!!! I might even be lucky enough to get the first "real" copy back before Christmas.

Let me tell you what Heavenly Father did for me today. I went to Moto Photo to have them make me a new disk. They were very busy, and someone else was on the computer they needed to make my disk, so they told me to come back in about an hour. Needless to say I was very disappointed, because I planned to go in, get my disk and take it to Orem to the publisher. So I went into Albertsons (next door) and walked around for about 5 minutes. There was nothing I needed and felt inspired to leave. As I was walking out to my car, the other person who was on the computer at Moto Photo came out. So I took my chance and went inside to see if they could do my disk for me. They were gracious enough to do my disk right then, even though they probably had other orders before mine. I was able to get to Orem and back before a big storm hit.
1 Nephi 17:13 ....and I will prepare the way before you......
Has happened time and time again, it just amazes me. Thank you again Heavenly Father.

I took Boo for a walk tonight around 5:30pm or so. It is very windy and probably around 40° which is just perfect for a walk. I love walking in that kind of weather. It is so refreshing and invigorating for me. Love it, Love it, Love it.

No comments: