Monday, November 5, 2007

Another blessing, can this be for real???

I talked with the publisher last week about my book. We had re-submitted my book for an estimate on the cost of printing etc. The first estimate I got about 6 months ago and then I made several changes so we had to re-do it. Well...... the second estimate was over $5000.oo higher from the last estimate, so I told the publisher to lower the amount at least $1500.00 so I would have enough money to still do my website. That was last friday. On sunday I fasted and prayed that the hearts of whoever would be dealing with my book would be softened and they would lower the price. Today I met with the publisher and they had lowered the price over $2800.00!!!! And....it may go lower depending on the weight of paper we choose. I FINALLY got the process going for my book. It will be edited probably this next week, and then proofed and typeset etc. etc. The publisher said we would all try to have this book done by the end of January 2008. I pray that it won't be longer than that.
Thank you Heavenly Father for once again answering my prayers.

No comments: