Friday, November 2, 2007

Scripture

These are the scriptures I have been contemplating lately.

1 Nephi 15:11
Do ye not remember the things which the Lord hath said?--If ye will not harden your hearts, and aks me in FAITH, BELIEVING that ye shall receive, with DILIGENCE in keeping my commandments, surely these tings shall be made known unto you.

1 Nephi 17:13
And I will also be your light in the wilderness; and I will PREPARE THE WAY BEFORE YOU, if it so be that ye shall KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS; wherefore, inasmuch as ye shall be led towards the promised land; and YE SHALL KNOW THAT IT IS BY ME THAT YE ARE LED.

1 Nephi 17:35
Behold, the Lord esteemeth all flesh in one; he that is righteous is favored of God.

1 Nephi 18:3
...and I did pray oft unto the Lord; wherefore the Lord showed unto me great things.

Aren't these great!! These are the scriptures that spoke to me the last few nights that I have read.

No comments: