Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Logan's sick

Yesterday Logan wanted me by him all day, to tell you the truth it was driving me crazy. Now I understand what was going on with him, he wasn't feeling well. He threw up today. He still wants me to sit with him all day, but I broke away for a little bit so I could at least move and get away from the 45th scooby doo cartoon.


I have so many goals and it feels like some of them are really coming together. I have started a new chore chart for me and the kids, that way we can all motivate each other. We each have set chores for each day of the week and daily chores that need to be done everyday. So far it is working out nicely. Logan asks everyday, with excitement "what is my chore today mommy?" now that is rewarding.

My home is starting to feel more organized, although I still have to go through the computer desk, my closet and tidy up the book shelves a little bit more downstairs. Oh yes, and take a pile of books and stuff to the DI.

My next goal is to get my website started. I have some ideas for that, that I would like to get started on.

I also want to start making my own soap, I think it will be more economical and I can put into it exactly what I want to. I will need to go to the library for that to gets some books. I do have a recipe, but no directions. Maybe I can also make stuff to wash my face, the one I am buying right now is quite expensive, so that would be a way to save money. I bet Emerald would love to help me with these, so I should get started soon. Hey...........I just had another idea. If I get started soon, I could make soap for Christmas gifts!! Man, once the ideas start coming, they keep on coming.

I am really excited about the future as well, with my book and such. I really feel like we are going to need to do some serious gardening in the future to sustain us in a way that is natural. The things that are happening with the worlds version of produce is a little scary. (GMO-genetically modified foods) I wish we had more access to local, organic farms. Hey........maybe thats what I will be doing!!! You just never know.

I also need to mention "What did Heavenly Father do for me today?"

I was going to go grocery shopping after I dropped Emerald off at school today. I was about half way there, when I felt inspired to go home instead. A little while after that, Logan threw up.

Thank you.

No comments: