Friday, March 13, 2009

What I Had for Dinner/Bread Pizza with Homemade Pesto

I LOVE pesto! I often times add fresh spinach to it, and less basil. This one is all basil because I didn't have any fresh spinach. Darn! That's okay--it is delicious either way!!
I just used my homemade bread. This is actually the mistake bread I made the other day, the mistake that turned out good that is.
I put pesto, artichoke hearts, shredded carrot (just thought I'd try it) chopped red bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, chopped tomato. Then a mixture of mozzarella, monterrey jack cheese, and fresh parmesan cheese. YUMMY!
Quick and easy! My kind of meal sometimes!
Tonight I think I am just having popcorn for dinner.

www.tiffanystable.com

1 comment:

Judith Richards Shubert said...

This looks and sounds delicious! I don't know much about Crohn's and I'm wondering if your recipes would be good to try for someone with IBS.

I just found your blog through Google Alert. I've enjoyed looking through it tonight. Stop by and see my blog, Food Gratitude sometime. My recipes are not quite as healthy! But I enjoy sharing some of my families favorites and a thing or two about our family genealogy.

Judy