Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Architecture of All Abundance/ Chapter 10 By Lenedra Carroll

http://www.tiffanystable.com/



Wow I can't believe we are on Chapter 10 already.



Okay



Architecture of All Abundance by: Lenedra Carroll

UNDERSTANDING THE DREAM

Get this......

"Here is the truth of it. You have dreamed your own life. All of it, its abundance, or lack, its joy, fear, sorrow, its good or bad--you have dreamed it all. There are no exceptions."

So what do you think of that?
If we truly do not like where we are at, we can change our "dream." But usually that means changing our context.

"Context is the set of conditions in which something exists or occurs. Context is pliable, fluid; it is the fabric of illusion. Mother Teresa, Martin Luther King, Gandhi, and Aqeela Sherrills all managed to shift their context." "WE ALL CAN."

"Our tendency, however is to become attached to context, letting IT define our perceptions and options."

Aqeela's context was in Watts, California and the gangs there. However, he was given the opportunity to go "outside" of Watts, selling things door to door. AND he took that opportunity. His context changed after that because his "awareness" was opened to another way of life. That way of life had always been there, he just wasn't aware of it.

"Context is about how we see ourselves; it is about our perceptions."

Aqeela ended up helping these gangs make a truce with each other, and the ENTIRE community benefited from that.

I think what this means is that we too often get stuck in our little box, of the way we think. IT IS TIME TO BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO STEP OUT OF THE BOX!!

"We can CHOOSE our context."

"Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a very persistant one." Albert Einstein

Now we get to the fun part:)

"Perhaps we do not need to discover our dream as much as we need to realize that we ARE a dream. We are both the dream and the dreamer.
Much of our current dream is by default, not by choice. It has been handed down to us by parents, or is sourced by our fears, sorrows, and vague longings."

I realize that this concept may be completely new to you, and it can be a tough one to swallow.
Just follow me on this okay.

"Choosing what we will live to be our dream, choosing a life that is connected to our "soul purpose" ----these are vital passages of our journey."
"The only truly fulfilling life is one that comes forth from our soul."
"Not a dream driven by our ego or our fear, or life experience, or intellectualization, but one coming from the very core of our soul."

"We are so much greater than our current life experience; we are also the promise of our life to come; we are beings with soul and larger purpose. identifying with that expanded context changes not only our perspective, it changes our options and endeavors and it changes our lives."

All of this makes so much sense to me. Miguel and I went to a 3 day seminar in January teaching us how to find our "soul purpose."
Don't get me wrong, I do not believe that we ONLY have ONE soul purpose in our lives. I believe that we have MANY.
But for right now, my soul purpose is this:

"As I walk with Christ, as a luminary; I stand in humility and confidence in helping others to awaken the vitality their souls already possess."

I hope to LIVE my soul-purpose in ALL that I do in life, and with each person I come into contact with.

P.S. Let me know if I don't. :)




No comments: