Monday, March 16, 2009

New Blog

www.tiffanystable.com

I just wanted my 3 readers to know that I will be re-doing my blog soon. I want it to be more reader friendly and easier to navigate to recipes and such.

I will be categorizing my recipes into main dish, vegetables, desserts etc.

So if there is anything in particular that you want me to add in, you better speak up now, or it will be too late.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"Select a few people to be particularly kind to today - those you were a little harsh with yesterday."
Norman Vincent Peale1898-1993, Author and Speaker

2 comments:

Stef said...

Where did you get so internet saavy? I don't know how to do half the things that you have done on your blog! I think it looks great!

Tiffany said...

I have to give my assistant all the credit. He is a big help! These 14 year olds are smart!