Sunday, March 30, 2008

I LOVE being outside!!

The last few weeks we eat dinner, HURRY and clean up, then go to the dog park and tennis courts. It has been so nice. And to think, I was going to buy a Wii, so we could spend more time together as a family. I am so greatful I couldn't find one in the stores.

The problem is, we have a 13 year old boy and a 4 year old boy, so sometimes it is difficult to find an activity that everyone enjoys.

We take our dog to the dog park, and let her run around for about 30-40 minutes. Then she's happy, and not so annoying at home.

We then go over to the tennis courts and we all play tennis, and run around, so then we are not so annoying at home. We get exercise, fresh air?, and play. We usually play tennis for about 30-40 minutes as well. It is GREAT!!! We all look forward to it everyday. Right now we are going about 4 nights per week, because of other activities on the other nights, or we would probably go more.

There is just one problem with this scenario. I REALLY want to live somewhere, where we can spend time outside all year long, without freezing to death, or burning to death. Does a place like that exist?

2 comments:

Stef said...

I know! I feel so much more alive when the sun is shining too! I can't wait until my kids get a little bigger, so that we can do more outside stuff as a family too!

$inger!!! said...

i still think we should get a wii so we can spend EVEN MORE time with the family
love, emerald