Monday, March 17, 2008

Dog Whisperer

I know this is totally "off" the subject, but this stuff amazed me! So....... I am talking about the Dog Whisperer, Cesar Millan. I have never seen, or heard of dog training done in this way, it is different, and makes a lot more sense to me. To be honest, I sort of thought the guy was a quack in the beginning, because he kept talking about "dog psychology." He also does more training on the people than the dogs!
For the first time in my life I am starting to understand dogs, and all of the things I have been doing wrong. We have a 10 month old German Shepherd. She has been a really good dog, but for about the last month, she has been driving me CRAZY! I was ready to get rid of her, but knew I couldn't do that, so I turned to the idea of training instead.
A friend of mine recommeded the Dog Whisperer to me, so I got the videos at the library. What a difference they have made! Seriously, I have seen IMMEDIATE results. Like you don't believe that something so simple, could make such a big difference, but it does!
So if you have an out of control dog, check it out!

Don't forget: calm, assertive!!!!!!!!

No comments: