Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Running Shoes

I know I have said it before, but with each day of sun I am becoming more and more alive again. Maybe I was meant to be a bear or something, so I could just hibernate through winter. This winter hit me HARD!

Last winter I was running a lot, so I just "ran" right through winter without too much "dead feeling." This winter I had old shoes, not a good thing for someone who gets shin splints if I even look at old shoes.

Technically I should be buying new running shoes every 5-6 months. That is a lot of money, but I have decided a small price to pay for my sanity, and that of my families. (You know the whole, "the mother sets the tone or mood for the family." A responsibility I don't really like, but know to be true.) I guess my "dead" feeling has overflowed a bit too much. We all have spring fever worse than any other year I can remember.

So the consensus is 1-I either buy new shoes, so I can continue to run, and get those endorphins pumping through my veins. Or..............
2-move to Hawaii for the months of January, February and March.

I'm thinking.................the shoes are less expensive. DARN!

2 comments:

$inger!!! said...

i would rather move 2 hawaii so i can brag a bout it at school!!!JK love, emerald ur only daughter

Stef said...

I vote Hawaii! Can I come?