Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm fine now!

Okay, so its like this. Somethings or sometimes, you don't realize how much they are effecting you until you stop doing it and then start again. If you read my last blog, you have probably guessed I am talking about walking. For me to be "normal" I NEED to walk at least 3-4 times per week on a regular basis. When I don't......... I turn into my last blog. Sad huh! I feel sorry for whoever had to read through that insanity, so I just want you to know, I AM FINE NOW. The sun is shining and I am walking again! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, THE SUN in the winter!! In the summer I love it too, but not so much the heat. I would be happy if it never got hotter than about 75°F. Every summer I threaten to move to Alaska. Just for the summer though, because I couldn't live without the sun.
I'll have more later, got to go.

1 comment:

Stef said...

Be careful walking in all this snow! It is slippery! I fell on the sidewalk at my work on Wed. and it hurt! If I was an old lady I would have broken my hip for sure!