Friday, February 22, 2008

The flu

Yea, I got the flu this year. Fever, chills, aches, headache, coughing, eyeballs feel like they are going to burn right out of the socket, etc. etc. I have the greatest family. The first day I was sick I was laying in bed, Logan (4 yr old) went and got me my water bottle, without me even asking him to, then he asked "mom, do you want anything to eat?" How sweet. Miguel worked late, hardly got any sleep, but still took care of the home stuff, laundry, dishes, kids. He also went to the Health Food Store, a couple of times, to get me some homeopathics. He's the man. The next day I was craving pancakes. So I asked Emerald (10 yr old) if she would make me some, she said yes. Let me tell you, they were the best pancakes I have ever had. Thank you Emerald. Tanner was my gopher, a little less furry, but a good gopher none the less. Apple juice was mostly what he was after. Thanks Tanner.
**Just a side note, when I am sick I seem to crave things I normally don't eat. Weird huh! I had white flour pancakes and tons of apple juice. Both of which I never eat or drink.

Thank you all for your help and love, I am glad to be feeling better, and hope to never be sick again.

4 comments:

$inger!!! said...

oh and u made me (emerald) go and pop pop corn at our nieghbors! ur welcome 4 everyting luv ya *BUH BYE*
LUV,UR FAVE AND BEST DAUGHTER IN THE WORLD EMERALD

$ummer said...

flu flu flu bad lil flu is MEAN

Stef said...

I'm sorry! I hope you are feeling better now. I think Terry has it now. I am trying to be sympathetic, but honestly, he is the biggest BABY when he is sick!!!

Tiffany said...

I am a big baby when I am sick too. I kept asking Miguel "do you feel sorry for me?" It must run in the family.