Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Can it be true?

I am a little hesitant to post this, but I just can't stand it any longer. The book cover is FINALLY finished!!! That is all we were waiting for. They will print the first copy, and then send it back to me to check and make sure I approve. This will take place in South Korea, so I am not sure how long it will take to get back, maybe 2-3 weeks. After that they will print 3000 copies, mail a handful back, then ship the rest. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! It feels great to be finished.

However I have started the next book. I have been coming up with some unbelievable recipes lately. Marshmallow Brownies, Bolognese Sauce, and Italian Mayonnaise, just to name a few.

The sun is shining, spring is in the air, and my book is finished, what could be better?

Is there any recipes any of you would like me to work on?

1 comment:

$inger!!! said...

i cant wait until ur book is finally totally done and i can bring it 2 school and show off that i hav 2 the BEST mom in the world!!!!!!!!!!!