Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Classes

Hi everyone. I have really been slacking on the blog thing lately. I just wanted to let you know I have 2 different classes coming up that you might be interested in.
1-Bosch Kitchen Center; I will be teaching a cooking class on wednesday. REALLY GOOD whole wheat muffins and EVEN BETTER breakfast cake. I will be serving the muffins with homemade pear butter, sweetened with honey!!! Delicious!!
2-Whole Foods Market; I will be teaching a class there on Overcoming Crohn's disease. How I healed myself, and what you can do too!!

This is the part of owning a business that I LOVE! Being able to teach and share with other people what I have learned. That brings purpose and meaning into my life.

1 comment:

Stef said...

awesome Tiff! I wish I could come, but i have to work tonight. Keep posting the classes though!