Sunday, May 11, 2008

Funny Mother's Day

Saturday I was away at church most of the day helping with a funeral. While I was gone, my sweet kids (Tanner and Emerald) went and got me a Mother's day gift. When I came home, I was in the kitchen getting something to eat, when Logan walks in and says "Happy Mudders Day Mom!!!", while holding up the gift Tanner and Emerald got for me. It was a mat to put on the floor in front of the kitchen sink. Tanner and Emerald were disappointed that Logan spoiled their surprise, but I was extremely grateful. I had been on my feet (in high heels, which I never wear) all day at the funeral. My feet hurt really bad, by the time I got home. It was so nice to stand on that very soft mat. Thank you Tanner, Emerald and Logan, I love you all very much!!!

1 comment:

$inger!!! said...

ur welcome i luv u sooooo much 2 i hope u had a great mudders day!!!heehee