Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Moisture

Okay, so I need to get back on my "positive attitude outfit." I am thankful for the moisture we have had this winter. It has been nice to have cooler (COLD) weather, so I don't have to complain about the heat. White snow looks pretty. Green grass from all the white snow, looks even prettier. I am thankful for a home with heat, electricity, running water, and bathroom facilities. I am thankful for potatoes. (just thought I would throw that one in there.) I am thankful for the extra "stuffing" I have gained over the winter, to keep me warm, and for all of the good food I have consumed to gain this warmth.

That's all I can handle right now. I am feeling ill.

SMILE!

I feel I need to explain my choice of topics. Exercise: because I need to, Frustration: because I took off that outfit, Fun: because this was a little sarcastic, (if you didn't notice), Gratitude: because I really am thankful for potatoes, Healthy Eating: because I have been EATING all winter long, Personal Growth: because I have grown, with all of the food I have been eating.

2 comments:

$inger!!! said...

ha ha i like potatoes 2 ha ha!!!!!!
luv ya <3

Stef said...

You are funny! I am trying to get myself motivated to exercise again too. Eating really is SO much funner than exercising!