Friday, April 18, 2008

The mercies of the Lord are infinite!

For the last few weeks I have felt very discouraged. About what? My book is not yet finished, the weather seems to think it is still winter, my future, my next step in life and how I am going to get there. I am sure the list is longer, but lets try to keep it somewhat simple. So the other night I was praying, crying, begging, pleading, asking for help, what do I do next? A book I recently purchased came to mind. Hidden Treasures by Leslie Householder. I just started reading it, so didn't realize the answers for my future, and my next step in life, AND how to get there, are all contained in this book. Not only that, but Leslie Householder has a website, with more helps, and suggestions. I even e-mailed her, and received a response from her the VERY SAME DAY! That is blessing number one. Blessing number two, I was un-expectedly given a cash gift from someone. Blessing number three, I was given a marketing opportunity, for when my book is finished. Blessing number four, I went to Walmart to purchase some turkey manure for our garden. There was no price tag, so I asked the young guy how much it was, he said probably around $1.47, because that was the price of the steer manure. I took 4 bags to the register and they rang up as $5.97 each. I told the clerk, I didn't want them, because the other guy told me they were around $1.47. Instead of taking them back, the clerk only charged me $1.97 for each bag.

When we completely submit to the Lord's will and help, He is always there! Why is it so hard to ALWAYS remember that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Stef said...

I love your positive outlook! It is very inspiring! I also enjoyed your lesson on Saturday. I think the FHE went very well! Thanks for the yummy food and good times!