Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thought for the Day

www.tiffanystable.com

"The possibility of stepping into a higher plane is quite real for everyone. It requires no force or effort or sacrifice. It involves little more than changing our ideas about what is normal."

Deepak Chopra Author and Speaker

I have so many thoughts going through my mind right now, all having to do with moving! My mind can't seem to concentrate on ANYTHING else!

We are going to look at property this weekend. Hope to find a screamin deal!
Hope to move soon, hope to find the "just right place," hope to move on with my life and think about something besides moving. However I need to listen to the quote above. Changing my "idea" will put me in a higher plane. Woo hoo!

P.S. I feel REALLY blessed in my life and am so thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who constantly blesses our live.

No comments: