Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day







http://www.tiffanystable.com/

Mothers day was great! Hope you all had a good one too!

Logan brought me some "flowers" he found in the yard on friday and told me "Happy Mother's Day, early."
I will post pictures as soon as my photo-dude gets home from school.
Logan also told me on mothers day "Mom, I will me nice today, and do anything you want me to." You don't know what a HUGE gift that is from Logan!

Tanner drew a beautiful picture of a flower for me, and wrote an amazing note to go with it!

Emerald said she would give me my present on monday (today) I think she may have left it at school? She gave me a big hug!
**Update--Emerald didn't have something at school for me, she needed Miguel to take her to the store and we didn't have time over the weekend. So monday she bought me some cookies I was eyeing at the health food store. They are SO GOOD! Ingredients: butter, flour, evaporated cane juice, nuts! How could they get any better than that?

I am so proud of my kids, they are all so good, and just make my life more meaningful, happy and fun!
Love you guys!

I almost forgot about Miguel! He made me a great breakfast, and cleaned up! He said my mother's day present is in the mail? I have no idea what it could be.
Do you think they can mail chickens and goats?

1 comment:

$inger!!! said...

happy mothers day i hope you like my present!! p.s. i wonder what dad got you :)