Monday, December 29, 2008

Creatively STARVED!!!!!

I don't know if you know this about me or not, but I have to have some new and different project in my life to feel alive. I NEED to sew something, paint something, make something, CREATE something to feel like a human being who can function. I know this is a "little" or maybe "A LOT" dramatic, but I am BORED, BORED, BORED I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!! Not because I have nothing to do, I have TOO MUCH to do, but all of it is mundane BORING stuff that has no purpose or meaning behind it, besides the fact that we do want to live in a somewhat clean home.
So.........this is my plan. Right now in my living room we have sortof an Asian theme going on. I have decided it is time to go to Tuscany!!! Yes, Italy!! I am going to take down our beautiful Asian mural hangings and paint a picture of Tuscany. I have done oil painting in the past, and it is high time I do another. It has been way too long. See.... I feel better already. Just thinking about painting is starting to help. Now I just have to find a picture that I can look at, so I can paint a picture. I am not good enough yet to paint a picture from a photograph. I will take before and after pictures to let you all know how it turns out. I just know you will be waiting on pins and needles until that time.

No comments: