Saturday, August 30, 2008

Things are moving along


My books are moving fast. The marketing opportunities just keep pouring in, it's great! If I could just get the rest of my shipment I would be in big business.

Let me know if any of you have some leads, or would like me to come and do Home Enrichment or something. It's a great way to show people how to use their wheat they have in food storage, and don't know what to do with it.

I did a Home Enrichment the other night in my ward. We made Muffins, Breakfast Cake, Pizza Dough and Pesto to put on the pizza. Everyone said they really liked the food, they also said it was helpful to have the demonstration.

3 comments:

$inger!!! said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!

Stef said...

What?!? You got your book! Why didn't I know this! Congrats! I need one! I made your chicken salad recipe tonight for my family and they LOVED it!

Tiffany said...

Stef,
I am always so happy to hear when someone likes my recipes. Thanks,
love,
Tiffany