Friday, August 8, 2008

LDS Booksellers Convention

HI everyone. I went to the LDS Booksellers Convention yesterday, WITHOUT my books. They are still at the press. We should have had them by now, but as they are being printed in Korea we have to go by their rules. Basically the country shut down for a holiday or something for the last few weeks. So I don't have my books yet.

HOWEVER the convention went well. I handed out a few recipes from the book, and had a good amount of people interested! Some stores already ordered my book. YEA!

I can't wait to get it, and be able to share it with people. So many people that I talked to yesterday said they wanted to eat healthier, but just weren't sure how to do it. That is what my book is for. THAT is the reason why I wrote the book in the first place, to be able to share with other people things I have learned.

No comments: