Sunday, October 28, 2007

Organization

I have so many things going through my head right now I am not sure where to start. I have gotten on this "organization fest" this past week and decided I need to be more organized. I got one book case and am now looking for 2 or 3 more, thinking that will solve all my problems. Ha Ha. I bet you never knew that book shelves were the "cure all" for organizational needs. The first went in Logans room, it holds all of his books on the top shelves and on the bottom I am putting baskets with all of his toys. I want a book shelf for the kitchen to stack my many buckets full of honey, grains, popcorn, dog food, and maybe even some cook "books." I want a large book shelf or wall unit in the living room to house, books of course, stereo, dust and whatever else looks appropriate. My thinking is that if I can push everything up against the walls from floor to ceiling then I will have more space and it will look nicer. Who knew that all you had to do was stack things to the ceiling to solve such problems? Meanwhile I am trying to be very thrifty in this endeavor or obsession, you can call it what you will. After this is complete I will reorganize the book shelves we already have downstairs.
Then comes the new chore charts. I am sure the kids will be very excited about these!! I wonder what else I can stack from floor to ceiling?

No comments: