Saturday, October 20, 2007

Old Soul

You know, sometimes I feel like an old soul. I have such a strong desire to do things the old fashioned way. Such as sewing clothes, making homemade soap, making food from scratch, like cheese and butter, doing home school, living on a farm or a ranch. Sometimes my whole being craves this lifestyle to the point that I feel so unfulfilled living the way I am now. I crave open space and fresh air, like it is breath itself. I want my children to be able to run and run and run in their own backyard and not run out of room to run! (Was that redundant?) Lately my creativity feels crushed and smothered like I am suffocating. Maybe thats why all of these things seem so appealing to me right now. I can seriously picture myself standing in a open field just twirling around in the fresh cool air, breathing it all in. I feel "free and light" when I am in my field.

No comments: