Thursday, October 4, 2007

Food is good

Wow, this is my first blog. I have decided to start this blog to talk to others about food and get more ideas for cookbook #2. For those who don't know me, I used to have Crohn's disease, I am now healthy without any medications. (It has been a little over 5 years of good health now.)I have changed my diet and healed my body and my mind. My wish is to share with other people what I have done and help others. I am not a Dr. I just have my own experiences to share. I cannot give medical advice I can just tell you what I have done. I have written a cookbook which is about to be published and will be ready for sale in February 2008. There are approx. 300 recipes in this cookbook, including: appetizers, breakfast, breads, main dish, dips, sauces and spreads, vegetables, desserts and more. I look forward to hearing from you all.

No comments: