Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gratitude!

www.tiffanystable.com

Today I am feeling really grateful! As you know we have been getting our home ready to sell, and remodeling in the process.
It's been A LOT of work, but very satisfying at the same time.

In the middle of all of this I have been trying to expand my business (not busyness) although it feels the same sometimes. I am trying to jam more knowledge into my little brain, so that I can pass it on to my clients. ETC ETC.

So.....yesterday Miguel hired cleaning ladies for me!! WOW!! Who knew how wonderful the world could be with cleaning ladies!!
They deep cleaned every nook and cranny and the dust that has accumulated over 17 years of living in this home. EWWWW!!

I am so grateful that Miguel did this for me, AND that there are people out there who will come and clean up MY mess.

P.S. I just sat on the couch eating bon-bons the whole time.............NOT!!!!

Here is a plug for the company I used.
www.wecleanhome.com

No comments: