Thursday, July 10, 2008

Book Update

I just got the second "final" copy of my book. We made 3 more changes. I am supposed to have them by August. Can I just say.......patience is a virtue!

Before I complain too much, I believe there has been a "purpose" in all of this waiting, and I need to thank Heavenly Father for the wonderful blessings that have come about.

Because the book has taken this long, I have been given another marketing opportunity, that will make a significant difference, and open many more doors.

NEVER doubt the Lord or HIS timing!

Never, Never, Never doubt the Lord. He knows all! If you can put ALL of your trust in Him, then you have no need for worry. ABSOLUTELY NO WORRY!

I feel so grateful!

3 comments:

$inger!!! said...

mom, so next time u get ur "book" will it be like ur real book and u will start selling it and stuff? or what????? <3

Tiffany said...

Yes, it will be the real thing! I can't wait!

$inger!!! said...

really awesome i cant wait either it will be soooo cool!!!! YAY!!! <3